Version 1.1 (released September 2023)
- FAQs added - admin portal supports editing/adding of relevant FAQs.
- Manufacturing keywords (sort) added - Each company has relevant manufacturing keywords assigned to them, default sort prioritises companies with more keywords in their website text.
- Improved company capabilities.
- Added the ability to change from ALL capabilities to ANY capabilities.
- Map of per company locations added to company profile page.
- Improved loading time of Visualise page.
- UI and UX improvements.
- Company details can now be edited on company profile page.
- Fixed formatting of currency data in the Visualise page.
- Improved geographical boundaries - Updated cities to consists of UK functional urban areas (FUA) as defined by the OECD. An FUA is composed of a core city and its commuting zone.
- Improved tooltips.
- Enhanced Classification: We've updated our criteria to ensure that each company meets a minimum threshold for manufacturing-related keywords.
Version 1.0 (released March 2023)
- Over 300,000 companies with websites available.
- A wide range of filters including over 150 Real-Time Industrial Classifications (RTICs), Sectors, Locations, Financials, etc.
- Instant website text filtering. Combining a keyword search with other filters is particularly powerful.
- Company capabilities. Over 300 ways to filter individual company capabilities.
- Company claiming. Users can claim a company through automatic approval or manual approval (depending on information provided).
- Company editing. Once claimed, users can edit specific fields including Turnover, Number of employees, emails etc.
- Ability to request a download of each list.
- Contact information. Company contact information available (where applicable).